About me

My photo
我正在为自己的未来奋斗...... http://xbao.justxnet.com

Wednesday, November 3

short **......

ya......It's time to update my blog...

huuuu..... I think i will start to cherish my sleeping time from now......

Short sem, i though short sem will let me be more relax......
but sorry, that is opposite!
long sem more relax than short sem.
Evert thing is so rush, we almost can't breathe.... O_O

Still remember we three little girls,
repeat our experiment again and again is just because of our sciece lesson plan......

Still remember we three little girls,
do our lesson plan until the next morning, then sleep at 7am and woke up at 8am......

Still remember we do our music project and portfolio until midnight and sleep at 3am......

We already a week didn't sleep well.......That was so excruciating......

But, nobody will believe that, a person will do her homework untill the next morning......
ya......only three of us know~ : (

I told myself yesterday: I should sleep at 9pm....
but, I break my promise......==lll
I slept at 1am yesterday......==lll

Today, I told myself: I should sleep at 9pm......
but.... I am still sitting in front of my laptop......==lll
---

So, now we had sumited our music project and portfolio and the 5 science's lesson plan.....
Now we can only concentrate on out technology's assignment and the Visual Art's portfolio......
Seem like so easy...=-=lll But......... Hiaz..... >_<



Then, we all are going to “fight” with our visul are portfolio...
gool luck to us...... >_<





No comments:

Post a Comment